Followers

My Blog List

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Time


October has been so fun. Anticipating what each kid and friend is going to be for Halloween and watching or making that happen. Kaden had wanted to be a Skeleton, but as we were researching for his 6th birthday party (working on a Lego theme), we came across a "Lego" costume. And...that was the end of the Skeleton. So we seached for the perfect box and decided what we needed. "I want to be an 8 Lego..." , and Mom says "A what?". Kaden, "You know, Mom, the one with 8 circles." And so...this is how Halloween '09 goes for Kaden. It turned out pretty cute (if I do say so myself).
He was glowing at school as everyone noticed him, (hard to not notice a box). I LOVE that he felt special as he walked around the playground...because I know for sure that he is growing up...and that someday soon...it may not be "cool" to be a lego. But for now, I am enjoying his happy little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment