Followers

My Blog List

Sunday, December 5, 2010

With out further ado...


It is December which is such a fun month. Celebrating Hanukkah has been so fun so far. The kids are enjoying lighting the candles, trying new foods (latkes), and of course opening presents. I have been holding off putting Christmas stuff out so that the kids could understand a bit more about Hanukkah. But, I can wait no longer. I've got family/guests coming over next Saturday...And it is time to get out "Christmas".

And I am so LUCKY! I asked Matty earlier this weekend if we could get the tree up sometime this weekend. And without any poking, prodding, or additional asking..the tree is UP!!!! THANKS sweetie! I love you!



Now...I've got 7 million other things to get out! Happy decorating!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great updates KK! I haven't checked your blog in forever, b/c every time I did...nothing!! LOL! Just giving you a hard time...so glad to see some recent pics.
    Merry Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete