Followers

My Blog List

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Odd Party

Well, I just had a strange experience. We just had Kaden's soccer team over for an end of season ice cream party. The house was ready, the ice cream was ready...Kaden and Cassidy were excited... A few kids showed up...and then we waited...and waited ...and waited...and waited. NO COACH!

SERIOUSLY!!! You've got to be kidding! We let the kids play for 45 minutes..and some families had places to go. So we let them dig into the ice cream and and the yummy toppings...still NO COACH! Passed out 2 trophies to kids who had to go and then WAITED some more. Now, this has been a pattern for the entire season. For 90% of the games, the coach was the last to arrive for games...running across the field carrying the banner LATE.

I know I should have expected it, but I just thought he would have the sense to know that the kids would like to get their trophies from the coach. So after a few phone calls from me...and some persuading (can you believe I had to persuade him), he finally showed up at 7:30. I am sure he had a rough day...but if you are going to coach...YOU GOTTA SHOW UP!!!!

Alright...it's official...I'm a soccer Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment