Followers

My Blog List

Sunday, January 10, 2010

December Highlights


Alright already...it's January 10th..which means it is time for procrastinators to start blogging about December. So, I had every intention of getting all the lights up, tree up, decorations out, christmas spirit in check, all for once we got home from Kauai. Now most of it got up and out pretty quickly...but for the entire month I felt a bit behind schedule. Being gone for Thanksgiving was AMAZING and I wouldn't trade it...but I did miss having that weekend to "get Christmas out". As soon as we got home...I got the house decorated and it seemed like events and things to do were fast approaching.



Cassidy's preschool had a nice performance that she was all dolled up and excited for. All except for right as we drove up...her oh so sweet big brother...told her she was going to cry...because she wasn't with Mommy. Urrgh! Matty and I almost lost it on him... she ended up bawling sitting on the floor in the front row...So sad! I had to capture the moment...even though I was annoyed! Glad I did...cause it is pretty cute (atleast to me now)! In her defense, there were an awful lot of people in a small space that she didn't recognize. Hopefully this won't be a habit at all group performances...we'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment