Followers

My Blog List

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lights with the Ross Clan

Matty missed a good one on this night. I put a call into the Ross Clan on way home from HB and they suggested a festive night of looking at lights. I had no idea what to expect...and was I happily surprised. What a perfect ending to a great day. We went to see the lights off Anza in Torrance/Redondo. What a sight. We grabbed some Hot Cocoa from Starbucks and a few refills while walking the route. I even got a few pretty good ideas for next year at the Epstein House. And for those of you who know the older kids...we're saving these pics for sure...and busting them out at Kaden and Sophia's rehearsal dinner (in about 20 years time)...they were AWFULLY cuddily in the last pic posted!!! So cute!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment