Followers

My Blog List

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's good to be back...

Hello! Happy 2010. I've been absent for awhile...Christmas got the best of me and blogging got the rest of me...(that was nothing b/c I haven't blogged since coming home from Kauai). Not to say we haven't been having a blast...because December kept us BUSY!!! But...in mostly good ways.

Now I have some serious picture downloading to do and I will catch you up on all our favorite December memories. I was mostly excited to enjoy moments/days with the kiddos and watch the magic of Christmas do the rest. I thought Cassidy's reaction to Christmas would be my favorite (it was good), but I was pleasantly surprised but the awww that Kaden had towards the entire season. More to come on that...I will be using my camera and back tracking my favorite parts of December...but just in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment